A must do for adventure seekers with a strong stomach. This tour will take you on a ride to remember traveling across endless shifting sand you will see unique tree islands from the ancient forest, a view of the Siuslaw River and sometimes wildlife!
1/2 Hour Tour $35.00 per person • 10 miles of dunes
1 Hour Tour $65.00 per person • 19 miles of dunes and 1 mile of beach
RESERVATIONS ARE RECOMMENDED
- Masks or face coverings are required for all passengers with one exception. Children 5 and under are encourage but not required.
- You will have other groups inside of six feet. If you are not comfortable with this seating you can purchase additional seats on the sandrail tour however this is not an option for the giant dune buggy tour.
- Larger groups can be accommodated with additional dune buggies.
- Minimum Age – 3 years old. Children under 18 are provided with a helmet.
- All passengers are provided with goggles to wear.
- 2 person minimum for 1/2 hour tour – 4 person minimum for 1 hour tour
- 10% discount for groups of 20 or more when paid as a group.
Open March thru December Read Closure Dates Below
- Sandrail tours are not for people with vertebrae issues, health concerns or have problems with motion sickness.
- Maximum weight limit of 300 lbs. Our buggies are built to take 7 average sized people under 200 lbs. If you have above average sized people in your group, you may be asked to pay for an extra seat/seats depending on the average weight of your reservation.
- This tour is recommended for adventure seekers who enjoy rides. You will be riding with others and we are unable to slow the tour down.
- Pregnant women are not allowed on Sandrail tours but can take the Giant Buggy tour if not under doctor’s restrictions.
- DRESS WARMLY ON TOURS. We run our tours rain or shine so come prepared for the weather! A hooded coat or sweatshirt, long pants and closed toed shoes are recommended. Our average temperatures with wind chill can be as low as 50 degrees. The forecast is unreliable.
- Car keys, wallets, cell phones and valuables should be secured in a zippered pocket. We are not responsible for lost items.
- Great photo opportunities but protect your camera from blowing sand. There is always a chance you will get sand in your camera, even if you’re careful.
- Allow plenty of drive time for road construction, bridge work and 35 mph traffic. You may miss your tour if your late. No Refunds.
*******PLEASE NOTE: TAXES & FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE (7% of total booking) ********
DAYS AND HOURS OF OPERATION SEE FOOTER ON HOME PAGE