Giant Dune Buggy Tours are a more scenic way to see the Oregon Dunes with a touch of excitement. Informative, scenic and fun describes this one hour dune buggy tour covering approximately 8 miles of dunes and 2 miles of ocean beach. Climbing and descending through the most beautiful, impressive dunes will be an unforgettable experience for travelers coming to the Oregon Coast.
1 Hour Giant Dune Buggy Tour $18 per person – 8 miles of dunes and 2 miles of beach
RESERVATIONS ARE RECOMMENDED
- Masks or face coverings are required for all passengers with one exception. Children 5 and under are encourage but not required.
- You will have other groups inside of six feet. If you are not comfortable with this seating you can purchase additional seats on the sandrail tour however this is not an option for the giant dune buggy tour.
- Smaller groups are combined to meet our 10 person minimum.
- 10% discount for groups of 20 or more when paid as a group.
- No minimum age. Car seats recommended for children under two or unable to sit up well. Please bring your own car seat.
- Recommend hooded coat or sweatshirt. Dress warmly! Very cold! Weather conditions change quickly!
- Giant Dune Buggy tours are not for people with vertebrae issues or health concerns.
- No weight restriction. There are seat belt extenders available. If you have above averaged sized people in your reservation (over 300 lbs.), you may be asked to pay for an extra seat.
- Pregnant women are allowed to take the Giant Buggy tour if not under doctor’s restrictions.
- DRESS WARMLY ON TOURS. We run our tours rain or shine so come prepared for the weather! A hooded coat or sweatshirt, long pants and closed toed shoes are recommended. Our average temperatures with wind chill can be as low as 50 degrees. The forecast is unreliable.
- Car keys, wallets, cell phones and valuables should be secured in a zippered pocket. We are not responsible for lost items.
- Great photo opportunities but protect your camera from blowing sand. There is always a chance you will get sand in your camera, even if you’re careful.
- Allow plenty of drive time for road construction, bridge work and 35 mph traffic. You may miss your tour if your late. No Refunds.
*******PLEASE NOTE: TAXES & FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE (7% of total booking) ********
Off season – Giant Buggy Tours are scheduled depending on weather and demand. Call us for the tour schedule, if no tours are showing available online for a day you would like to visit.
Peak Season – 7 Days A Week Memorial Weekend thru Labor Day Weekend
Open March thru December Read Closure Dates Below
DAYS/HOURS OF OPERATION SEE FOOTER ON HOME PAGE