Giant Dune Buggy Tours are a more scenic way to see the Oregon Dunes with a touch of excitement. Informative, scenic and fun describes this one hour dune buggy tour covering approximately 8 miles of dunes and 2 miles of ocean beach. Climbing and descending through the most beautiful, impressive dunes will be an unforgettable experience for travelers coming to the Oregon Coast.
1 Hour Giant Dune Buggy Tour $16 per person – 8 miles of dunes and 2 miles of beach
RESERVATIONS ARE RECOMMENDED
- Smaller groups are combined to meet our 10 person minimum.
- 10% discount for groups of 20 or more when paid as a group.
- No minimum age. Car seats recommended for children under two or unable to sit up well. Please bring your own car seat.
- Recommend hooded coat or sweatshirt. Dress warmly! Very cold! Weather conditions change quickly!
- Giant Dune Buggy tours are not for people with vertebrae issues or health concerns.
- Pregnant women are allowed to take the Giant Buggy tour if not under doctor’s restrictions.
- DRESS WARMLY ON TOURS. We run our tours rain or shine so come prepared for the weather! A hooded coat or sweatshirt, long pants and closed toed shoes are recommended. Our average temperatures with wind chill can be as low as 50 degrees. The forecast is unreliable.
- Car keys, wallets, cell phones and valuables should be secured in a zippered pocket. We are not responsible for lost items.
- Great photo opportunities but protect your camera from blowing sand. There is always a chance you will get sand in your camera, even if you’re careful.
- Allow plenty of drive time for road construction, bridge work and 35 mph traffic. You may miss your tour if your late. No Refunds.
*******PLEASE NOTE: TAXES & FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE (7% of total booking) ********
Off season – Giant Buggy Tours are scheduled depending on weather and demand. Call us for the tour schedule, if no tours are showing available online for a day you would like to visit.
Peak Season – 7 Days A Week Memorial Weekend thru Labor Day Weekend
Open March thru December Read Closure Dates Below
DAYS/HOURS OF OPERATION
March to Memorial weekend – Tuesday through Saturday
Memorial weekend thru Labor Day weekend – 7 Days a week – Open 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. with extended summer hours.
September – Open Labor Day Weekend – Tuesday through Sunday – See additional closure days below
October thru December – Tuesday through Saturday
Closed – Months of January and February
Sunday and Monday in March, April, May (except Memorial weekend), October,
November and December.
September – Closed Mondays (except Labor Day weekend) Also closed the first 4 Days after Labor Day Monday
Closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day